Conducted all over WA by people who do the job
Our HV Pilot/Escort course are approved by Main Roads WA. You will receive a national certificate of competency once completed. When you complete a course with Competent Solutions you will leave knowing you have the skills and knowledge to go out on the road.
TLIB0002 Carry out Vehicle inspections
TLIC3010 Pilot or escort oversized and/or over massed loads
TLIE3009 Use pilot and escort communications
TLIF3013 Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
TLIF3060 Control traffic as a pilot vehicle operator
& Bridge Supervision.
How to get your Pilot License
- Hold a current non-probationary C class drivers license
- Pass a WA Heavy Vehicle Pilot training course
Go the MainRoads WA website or click on the link.
- Complete an application form.
- Complete a ‘fitness to drive for commercial drivers form‘ which must have a 12 month validity period at the time of application
- “Instructions for Medical assessment of fitness to drive for Commercial Drivers”
got it all? then…
- submit the application form.
- with the Completed ‘fitness to drive for commercial drivers form‘ and “Instructions for Medical assessment of fitness to drive for Commercial Drivers” which must have a 12 month validity period at the time of application
- Letter from us or your National Certificates
A Pilot License issued by Main Roads Western Australia is valid for 3 years
Send us an enquiry
Download our enrolment form below